Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > ZERO support from this company
ZERO support from this company

2309 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-08-06 15:28:49

•   Level 2   
    (11) points

2017-07-08 03:59:06
    I have a repair shop in new jersey. Purchased the maxiDAS DS808. failed to register the VIN. emailed support both US and CHINA office a week ago. NO replies.
    after repeatedly trying to register somehow it went through. but every VIN i am trying is coming back as vin decoding failed. 
    after a week and yet no replies from the support of this company. 
    I'm beginning to think this company is a hoax where they're just selling products without any support or proper software updates whatsoever.
    the android version they have installed on this DS808 is atleast 5 years old. all the phones with android have a way newer version of android.
    such a shame to waste $1000 on a piece of junk.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-08-06 15:28:49 (Reply to:)

If car is older than 10 year model Auto  VIN decoding really may not work, you then  should to select the car manufacturer,  and if  still not recognized, then it requires you to manually enter the  VIN #s. Stop being lazy. Just be glad you don't have to plug in Chinese Personality keys and use plastic chop sticks to get em out.
  Total1 Pages